To ensure effective growth & development of each business entity, the Government of India has categorised different business units to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) to plan various subsidies, incentives and schemes for them individually. MSMEs through an MSMED Act (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act) can avail numerous benefits as issued by Central or State Government or the banking sector for ease in their business activities. To avail these benefits MSME Registration is required and at Taxreturnwala facility of Online MSME Registration is available.
But to avail benefits like tax subsidies, power tariff subsidies, investment limitations, lower business credit interest rates, excise exemption etc these institutions have to get them compulsory registered under the MSMED Act. MSME Registration in India, asper present digital evolution is no where a tiring task as MSME can now be registered online with no much documentation required . The TaxReturnWala team of financial experts in all cases help you to file and apply for MSME Registration online with no extra effort and time lag.
The MSME is divided into an organizational setup as under
Possibilities With MSME
- Engine of growth
- It becomes easy to raise finances with fewer efforts and lesser interest rates
- Procurement of Government tenders
- Very easy to get Licenses, approvals and registrations on any field for your business.
- Upto 50% subsidy for patent registration.
- Protection against delay in payments from buyers and a right to claim interest on delayed payment
- Stamp duty and octroi benefits
- Concession in commercial/ industrial electricity charges
- Easy dispute resolution by way of arbitration and conciliation measures
- Subsidy on charges payable on ISO certification if approval granted
- SEZ’s are required to allocate 10% space for SSI’s as a mandate
- Special consideration on international trade fairs or exhibitions. and much more
- Availability of infrastructure and technology at a low price
- Support in product development, designing and packaging
- Easy access to modern management practices and knowledge
- Entrepreneurship development & skill up-gradation by appropriate training facilities
Who is responsible to act?
How did MSME gain importance?
For easy execution of operations and an effective management the Government of India has Pursuant to MSME Act & Rules established
- National board for MSME for reviewing the policies related to industrial development and
- National Commission to work for the development of the unorganized and underdeveloped business enterprises
Investment ceiling for plant, Machinery or equipment.
Up to 25 lakhs
Less than 10 lakhs
Less than 25 lakhs, more than 5 crore
Less than 10 lakhs, more than 2 crore
Less than 5 crore, more than 10 Crore
Less than 2 crore, more than 5 crore
Is your Business Investment less than 10 Lacs *?
then Register as MSME (Micro Small & Medium Enterprises) @ 1999*/- and Explore the new world of possibilities
- Processing government tender free of cost.
- On ISO Certification.
- Protection against delay in payment by buyer.
- Right interest delayed payment by buyer.
- Govt. Assistance in: Technology Upgradation, Raw Material, Infrastructure, Marketing.
- SEZ Benefits.