Register your LLP now
Packages Starting @ 3,999*/-
*Government fee on actual
EMI Options available
Change in LLP Agreement
- Limited Liability Partnership Agreement is the charter of LLP. It lays down the scope and extent of operations of the LLP and also defines the mutual rights, duties, obligations of partners of LLP.
- In case any changes are proposed in the LLP Agreement the same must be intimated to the registrar.
- The changes in the LLP Agreement must be intimated by filing requisite form to the registrar.
- The form must be certified by the authorised signatory.
- The Form must be filed within a period of 30 days from the date of the change.
- The Registrar will take on record, necessary changes made in the LLP Agreement.