Register your Trademark
Packages Starting @ 5,999*/-
Register your Copyright
Packages Starting @ 2,999*/-
EMI Options available
(Source- IPR Website; Government of India)
Copyright registration can be obtained for original works of art, literature, books, music, films, cds and computer programs. It covers the following:
- Literary works such as books, literature, technical drawings, computer programs, computer databases.
- Musical works or Audio Visual work.
- Artistic works including logos, photographs, pictures.
Term of Copyright
Copyright registration is valid for 60 years plus life time of the author/artist who created the work.
Advantages of copyright registration
- By registering your copyright work, you create a public record of your work and a concrete proof that you are the owner of the creative work.
- If someone copies your work, you can sue them for copyright infringement
Copyright owners have the exclusive right to either do or authorize the doing of any of the following:
- To reproduce the work in any material form including the storing of it in any medium by electronic means.
- To issue copies of the work to the public not being copies already in publication.
- To perform the work in public, or communicate it to the public to make any translation or adaptation of the work.
- To sell or give on hire, or offer for sale or hire a copy regardless of whether such copy has been sold or given on hire on earlier occasions.