Terms & Conditions
Accepting the Terms
Registration with the web-portal
- By registering as a user of TaxRetunWala a user certifies that all information that has been provided is true and correct, any loss or damage caused due to any misleading information shall be entirely borne by the user or his associates.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the users to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account details as created with TaxReturnWala, the team of TaxReturnWala shall not be responsible for any losses, damage or harm caused as a result of sharing of the passwords and details with third parties.
- The users agree to receive periodic SMS/newsletter/email alerts from the team of TaxRetunWala unless specifically declined / unsubscribed for the same.
Terms of Services
- The clients agree to allow the team TaxReturnWala to add them as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, etc.
Team TaxReturnWala, is focused to protect the privacy of its clients, the relationship we share with them is our most important asset. Any of the clients may without hesitation feel comfortable and confident while using our services and entrusting information to TaxReturnWala.
Each time a user subscribes to TaxReturnWala services, we ask for some basic details which help us assure hassle free return filing experience for you. The clients may feel safe and sure while sharing those details.
TaxReturnWala doesn’t sell or rent any personal or tax return information of its valued clients to any third party agencies but we at times use service providers to help us perform better services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for any of their own purposes.
TaxReturnWala in all situations protects client information by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. Each and every time when we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as credit card information, we support the encryption of your information when it is transmitted to us.
Despite of each and every effort we make to preserve the clients privacy, we may at times need to disclose the client information as and when required by statute or any of the legal/judicial authorities in order to comply with any order or legal process or other administrative or investigative proceedings initiated on Team TaxReturnWala.
IN THE EVENT OF LEAKAGE OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER TAX-RETURN-WALA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND NO ACTION SHALL LIE AGAINST TAX-RETURN-WALA.
Without giving effect to anything to the contrary mentioned herein, the maximum liability that Team TaxReturnWala shall be liable would not exceed the fees paid by a user to TaxReturnWala for the particular month in which the claim has arisen.
Team TaxRetrunWala shall have no responsibility for any errors, malfunctions and /or Loss of data or defects resulting from or related to the use of the information (including software) in the systems used for providing services herein. TaxRetrunWala shall not be liable for any indirect, Special or consequential damages or loss of profits arising from or related to the services provided or the information (including software) used for providing services.
The legal relationship between any user and TaxReturnWala shall be governed by the Laws of India. All visitors/subscribers and Team TaxReturnWala agree by mutual consensus to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at New Delhi, India.
Data We Collect (Mandatorily)
- PAN Card details
(Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth as visible on the PAN CARD)
- Contact Details
(Mobile Number and E-Mail id)
- Financial Information
(Facts about income, Taxes Paid/Deducted, Bank a/c details etc.)
End-Uses to Which the data is placed
- To make sure that all details of the tax returns are duly filled
- To keep users informed and updated about all tax return related matters
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Each time when a payment of any professional or government fee is made to Tax Return Wala LLP from a clients side then the fees paid in advance by the client is retained by Tax Return Wala LLP in the name of client.
At each step furthered in the direction of clients assignment a particular portion of fee shall stand earned and shall stand non refundable in all cases, this portion of fee that is earned by Tax Return Wala LLP depends upon the milestones achieved (e.g. providing client portal access, assigning relationship manager, obtaining DIN, Filing of forms, etc.,).
Refund cannot be provided because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. Further, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, Tax Return Wala LLP shall be liable to refund only up to the fee paid by the client.
Refund request can be initiated by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; all refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. We will process your request within 15 to 25 business days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details etc.
Process Flow to Purchase the Product & Service – End to End
- Register with us, to get started also mention your requirements completely
- Upload the basic details as per the checklist you received after above step
- Provide the details regarding your income, saving, deductions along with requisite documents
- You will get a call from our executive for verification of facts, once confirmed we initiate the process
- Calculations and confirmation of facts shall be sent to you over your registered e-mail address.
- On confirmation, we complete your filings
- You are done!