Procedure to follow for Incorporation of New companies
Expert help for Income Tax problems
Packages Starts from Rs. 1,999/-
CALL US AT +91 90-1535-1535
Procedure to follow for Incorporation of New companies is as follows:
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of all proposed directors
- One person Company: Minimum 1 Directors
- Private company: Minimum 2 Directors
- Public Company: Minimum 3 Directors
- Non profit Company: Minimum 2 Directors
- Obtain Director Identification No. (DIN) in form No DIR-3of all above proposed directors.
- Apply for Reservation of Name: Application in Form No. INC.1. The same shall be reserved for a period of 60 days from application.
- Obtaining central Government approval in Form No INC-12 in case of only Non profit companies.
- Application in Form No INC-7, DIR-12 for forming and appointment of directors.
- Last step is applying of Registered office of company in Form No INC-22 within 15 days of incorporation of company.