Benefits of Trademark
Benefits of a Trademark/Brand Name:
- It identifies the goods and services and their origin or owner from others
- It advertises the goods and services to the public
- It creates an image for the goods and services in the market
- It may enable a consumer to make a lifestyle or fashion statement.
- A trademark is a marketing tool for the business.
- It builds trust and loyalty in the market
Advantages/Benefits of Trademark Registration
Trademark registration is beneficial for both businesses and consumers. Trademarks allow businesses to build an identity and reputation with customers and grow or expand the business. Brand Registration allows consumers to take an informed buying decision by searching out familiar brand names and avoid bad buying experiences by avoiding the brands they didn’t like.
- It Confers upon the owner the exclusive right to use the brand.
- Protects hard-earned goodwill in the business.
- Protects your Name / Brand Name from being used in the same or similar fashion, by any other business firm, thus discouraging others from cashing on your long-built goodwill.
- Gives your products the status of “Branded Goods”.
- To obtain legal relief in respect of infringement (misuse by others) of the trademark.
- Power to assign (transfer) the trademark to others for consideration.
- Trademark Registration is an asset to the company
- Registration helps in protection against unfair competition
- Registration gives protection for 10 years at a very low cost
- Attract Human Resources as young minds aspire to join big Brands as it acts as a magnate.
Need to get your TM Registered?
We are here to help you, please write to email@example.com